Your personal signature is not required, but someone 21 or older must be available to sign for shipments containing wine. It is required by law to verify that someone 21 or older signs for the shipments. Because of this, many of our members prefer to ship to either a business address or a UPS store. That way someone 21+ is always there to sign when the wine arrives!
Articles in this section
- Can I change my shipping address?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Can I select the carrier at checkout?
- Can I expedite my order?
- How do I know if my order has shipped?
- My tracking number doesn't work. Can you help me track my package?
- What happens if my package is lost or stolen?
- What if my package is not successfully delivered?
- Should I ship to my home or work address?
- Do you ship outside of the United States?